I Saw The Light...

there are a few changes that i wanna make about my life and me. currently my blog also but now im busy designing and gaining ideas for my blog. i want it to be simple but adorable and very easy for people to read. tak pening-pening kepala. but exam is coming soon so i have to postpone that plan first and concentrate on my study.

ok. here's the real topic actually. since i left this blog for a quite long time, so i have to make it super short for you guys to understand. this is the busiest year and i have so much things to think about rather than sitting on my lappy. actually, easy to say la, i have no mood for blogging right now. even though i have so many awesome things going around my life. but let me keep it for myself. im still waiting for that mood to come again.

the change that i decided to make about my entire life is not for anyone and did not caused by anyone. it was just me and only myself! maybe i already saw the light of truth from heaven. it just came out of nowhere. not because of the kem jati diri or raja syamrin as told by everyone regarding this huge step. so, in a nut shell, perempuan pakai tudung pon ada yang jahat lagikan pula yang tak pakai tudung...